Saturday, June 30, 2018

Vltava or Moldau, you choose...

The Czech’s call it the Vltava, German’s, when they had more say in this country, called it the Moldau. It’s a beautiful river that runs through the city and we spent most of our day being around this peaceful waterway. With Prague being what seems to be Europe’s party central there were still lots of hijinks that kept the place lively but there is always a quiet corner when you need it. Here are some pics from our day...


A walk along the Charles Bridge

St. Vitus Cathedral at Prague Castle

Concert in the park at Prague Castle

Musician at Prague Castle

He just doesn’t care



Penguins in a row-looking to old town

I think I get it

This must be Vacklav Havel

Pivot with a view. Pivot is “beer” in Czech



Beer service dockside, like I said, party central



1 comment:

  1. Looks fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing your experience.

    ReplyDelete

Here and There